Our Purpose, Mission, & Vision
Our Purpose is to bridge the relationship between the education experience and the dynamics of the Christian life, including the following:
- Academics – A quality academic program integrated with Biblical principles designed to meet the challenges of high school, college, and beyond.
- Atmosphere – A disciplined and distinctively Christian environment that equips students with the essential skills to be successful.
- Action – A challenge to be involved in activities of the school and the outreach of the local church to develop Christian leaders capable of making a difference for Jesus Christ.
Our Mission is to provide an exemplary learning environment to educate and equip students with a Biblical worldview who confidently engage the culture and impact the world for Christ.
Our Vision is to honor and glorify God by partnering with parents, churches, and the community to inspire students to reach their unique, God-given potential and build His kingdom.
- Biblical Foundation – adhere to the Bible as our standard.
- Evangelical Focus – serve Christian and non-Christian students and families.
- Christian Leaders – equip Christian leaders with a heart for missions.
- Excellence – provide consistent, exemplary, Christ-centered education.
- Parental Respect – respect parent’s rights and responsibilities.
- Partnership – serve as a unifying ministry in the tri-state area.
- Stewardship – balance affordable tuition, just compensation, and plans.
- School Culture – operate in accord with Biblical values.
ED’ U CATE – to instruct; to inform and enlighten the understanding; to instill in the minds principles of arts, science, morals, religion, and behavior. To educate children well is one of the most important duties of parents. — from the Webster’s Dictionary (1828).